Whether you’re designing wearables, automotive displays, medical devices, or launching the next big thing in the Internet of Things – it’s important to consider the entire life cycle success of these devices, even if you’re only in the early stages of development. Most successful products pass through a similar pattern of product maturity stages:
- Latin text only – New product families start with a relatively basic UI.
- Going global – Expand and grow market share by entering new regions.
- Enhanced displays – Reuse the core UI and differentiate the offerings in your product line.
- Luxury UI – Stay competitive by modernizing your UI to keep up with customer expectations.
- Personalization – Introduce responsive, information-rich experiences tailored to the user.